- This policy covers how iGlobeCity - iHome treats personal information that iGlobeCity - iHome collects and receives, including information related to your use of iGlobeCity - iHome services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your email address, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that iGlobeCity - iHome does not own or control, or to people that iGlobeCity - iHome does not employ or manage.
- Information you provide - When you sign up for an iGlobeCity - iHome Account, we ask you for your email address. And we may combine the information you submit under your account with information from business partners or other companies. Once you sign up for an iGlobeCity - iHome Account and sign in to our services, you are not fully anonymous to us.
- Cookies - iGlobeCity - iHome may set and access iGlobeCity - iHome cookies on your computer. iGlobeCity - iHome lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to iGlobeCity - iHome cookies.
- Log information - When you use iGlobeCity - iHome services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
iGlobeCity - iHome only processes personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing better services to the user.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
iGlobeCity - iHome only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of D.M.F. Systems in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with iGlobeCity - iHome under confidentiality agreements. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We limit access to your personal information to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
iGlobeCity - iHome may update this policy, but we will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your iGlobeCity - iHome account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site.